By email@example.com on October 20, 2016 in updates
A few new features have been added to the churchscheduling.com
- Swap assignments directly from E-mail – we have added the ability to swap assignments directly from email reminder messages.
- The ‘swap’ link will be next to the “confirm” and “decline” links in the reminder email messages.
- Users will have the ability to get a list of team members’ assignments that can be swapped for their own assignments.
- Users will have the option to click on any assignments workgroups that use the same skill(s) (no login will be required).
- This feature was added because the swap feature has been under utilized so far; with this option, users will be aware of the ability to swap/trade assignments. We hope this will help users to consider swap before using decline.
- Assign interested users button – admins can now assign users who express interest in particular skills by simply clicking the assign button.
- The assign button has been placed on multiple pages to make it easier for admins to assign skills to interested users.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.